Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello

Hi, my name is April. I am 26 and a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful boys. There ages are 14, 9, 7, and 3. They 14 year old is Josh my nephew and the others are Nicholas, Lucas and Alex. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Luciano, for almost 10 years. I guess that they are the reason for me calling my blog "when they laugh". I am at my happiest when they are around and when they make me laugh it seems that all is right in the world and I am content. Like if I could capture that moment and bottle it, I could save it forever and always feel that way. It could help me to stay calm in the crisis or when they are on my last nerve. LOL
I currently attend my local Church of God and am proud to call myself a Christian. I strongly believe that God answers prayer and that when we can only see what is around us and do not understand why something is happening, he can see the whole picture and has a perfect plan for us. All we have to do is listen. I guess the listening part is the hardest.
I would have to say that besides my family and God my passion in life is creating. I LOVE to scrapbook and I love to make handmade cards and altered project. It is an outlet that is essential. I can always tell when it has been a while since I sat down to my craft table because I start to get cranky. Even my husband will say, "why don't you go work on your scrapbooking" and so I will and I always feel better. One of the best parts of scrapbooking/card making is the shopping for the supplies. Something about going into a store and buying paper and embellishments and gadgets just makes me giddy. Did I mention that after scrapbooking, shopping is my other passion? LOL I love to hunt for the best bargains and I would rather say "look what I found for $2.00" then pay $100 for something. I guess with as many kids as I have and living with one paycheck you have to be thrifty.
I will post some pictures soon of my boys and my work a.k.a. hobby.

No comments: