Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas is Coming!!!!!!

Can you believe that Christmas is only 52 days away? What have you done to get started?
At this point I have done very little. I have a box of gifts that I have been buying for a while now. It is stuff that I found on clearance. Like a Star Wars Lego set, regular about $40, got it for $10. My kids love legos and they really love star wars legos. I also got a bunch of stuff from Micheal's that was 90% off. It was in June or July that they had a huge home decor clearance. I went to a Close to my Heart card party and made 10 cards. Other then that, not to much.
So I have decided to Challenge myself, I want to make 2 cards a day for the next 30 days. Does anyone want to do the challenge with me? Or maybe you can make your own personal challenge, you may not need 60 cards like I do. I will keep you updated on my progress and I hope that you will keep me updated on yours.
Here are a few photos of the cards I made at the party.

1 comment:

emelyn said...

Those are so pretty, April!!