Monday, January 26, 2009

Altered House

I wanted to share this little house that I made with you. Isn't it cute? I used sassafrass paper and a few different scraps of lace that I had. With the scraps I made a few little note cards to put inside the house.
Do you enjoy making altered projects? I do but I rarely keep them. Most of the time I give them away. This little creation is already gone. I gave it to Susan at the crop Saturday. She seemed to love it, so I told her it was hers to take. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.


2 comments:

tanyal said...

This is so adorable!! I am such a SL fan, so this really has me drooling!! I LOVE IT!!

Linda said...

this is so stinkin cute, I love it. I love to do altered projects, but I'm like you, I give them away. they really make such great gifts.