Friday, January 16, 2009

I thought I would share a few things I have been working on for my Strawberry Fields DT work. TFL
This first is a mini I did for Luci (love that man so much). I used Cosmo Cricket. It is just a simple little mini but I sure had fun making it.
This is a LO of Alex when he caught his first fish all by himself. I think he is going to be a lot like his Dad and really love fishing. This is a LO I did of Luci from this past weekend. I was sitting in a chair and I leaned back to look at him and snapped this photo. I just loved the way it looked so much that I had to scrap it.

2 comments:

Shannen Zimmerman said...

Love the mini album
The LOs are super fun too!!!
Have a good weekend!!

Mara Campbell said...

Your mini is super cute!! And that last LO with the layered flower is so cool!!