Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scrap N Supply Shack Reveal

Here are the LOs that I created with the SSS April kit. This was such a versatile kit, great for boys and girls. The first LO that I created was a photo the we had taken during our family photo shoot. I used galaxy markers from my stash to color in some of the paper.
Here is another photo from our photo shoot, one that I will always treasure, it is very rare that Luci and I are both in a photo together and I just loved the circle cut paper from the kit to showcase it.
When I got my new laptop, Luci took a photo to help me to remember the joy that I felt when he bought it for me. Love that man and love that he is always trying to make me happy.
The paper was so fun to use and create with, I can't believe how fast my LOs came together and how easy this kit was to use. TFL.

3 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Love your lo's April! Great job with the kit!!

Shannen Zimmerman said...

Awesome as usual

Linda said...

beautiful job