Monday, April 20, 2009

Our trip!

What a great time we had at Epcot together. We met a lot of the characters, ate a lot of food and just had a relaxing day. I decided to wear a dress, I never wear dresses except to church. We got inside the gate and I looked at Luci and said no one is laughing a pointing at me. LOL He said why would they? He is such a guy. We just kind of went at our own pace and just really enjoyed our time together. Here are some photos of our trip.

Luci with MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!!
The two of us at Canada.
The Eiffel Tower! I have the perfect scrapbook paper for this photo that I got from Pam's.
Japan.
Italy
China. LOL
My new friend and me in Norway!

The Mariachi band in Mexico.
The Golf ball before we left, we got a photo of it when we got there but I thought this one of it when we were leaving we so pretty.The end of the day!

1 comment:

tanyal said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love your page!