Sunday, May 24, 2009

PLEASE PRAY!!

If you are reading this right now please pause for a moment and send a prayer up for my Dad. Friday he went to work and fell into the bay, about 6 feet. He broke his pelvic bone in 2 places. Usually with a pelvic brake you must have rehab and it is very painful. My prayer to God is that he will be mended so quickly that it will astonish the doctors and no rehab will be required.
When I talked to him last he was joking that my stepmother, Arlene, got to have the summer off because she is a teacher and he was jealous, so he found a way to have the summer off as well. I told him no such luck, we had already prayed for him and are believing he will go home fully recovered by the middle of next week.
If God hears the smallest of prayers, just imagine what a multitude of prayers can do. Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my Dad. BTW his name is Mike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers for you!!! I know how you feel I am right there now with my mom!