Monday, June 13, 2011

I can't believe that I haven't posted in almost 2 years. WOW!
Well we are back in Fort Myers and so much happier. I think we have learned our lesson. I can't see us leaving here again for a long time. I didn't realize just how much I would miss my mom. I have for the greater part of my life lived no more then 10 minutes from her. Family is so important.
While in north Florida I attended and graduated from Chipola College with my AA in psychology. I am now enrolled in Florida Gulf Coast University where I plan to pursue my BA and MA in psychology. I didn't realize how much I would love and enjoy attending school.
The boys are happier here. They have so many friends and family they can depend on to help them escape from their mom and dad. LOL
Luci is glad to be back as well. He found a job, he has a way of finding work when there should be none. You can never call him a slacker. Love him.
Life is getting back on track and we will be better then ever!

No comments: