Friday, August 17, 2012

So Inspired .....

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to get my hands dirty when I scrap. I love to play with paints, inks, and mists. For a while now I have been playing with mixed media books. I love how I can create a page from start (a blank white paper) to finish. I have been talking with Coleen, the owner of Scrapbooks Etc., for a few weeks about starting a mixed media class. She was thrilled with the idea and jumped board. I can't wait to teach these lovely women how to let their creativeity flow onto their pages :)
Here are some prototypes I have been messing around with. I have been working on back grounds. See what you think :)
These next photos are a sneak for another class I will be teaching at Scrapbooks Etc in September. See what you think and let me know. 



No comments: