Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tag Class!

I posted a couple sneaks a few weeks ago, so today I thought I would show you the whole picture. I loved putting this class together. (I got the idea from Prima, love them :) It is one of those classes that just fell into place. I originally made it for myself but when Coleen at Scrapbooks Etc saw it she said I had to make it into a class. I am so glad I did. I put mine on paper to display in my shadow box but I know some of the ladies are already talking about using them for cards and as embellishments on layouts. They are so versatile.
The class is now SOLD OUT but keep checking for a Christmas themed tag class coming soon :) The upcoming Christmas tags would even be good to use for Christmas presents! Be sure to click on the link above to sign up for their newsletter so you will always know when the classes are.





No comments: