Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birth Month

My birthday is this month and we have a running joke that instead of having a birthday I have a birth month. It all started with the birth week, we would celebrate for a week. Out to dinner, seeing a movie, a gift here and a gift there and it just grew from there. Now when I want something I say "It is my birth month." Pretty soon I will have a birth year and it will be a celebration all year long for my birthday. LOL

I really love to celebrate birthdays. Even if I barely know you, if it's your birthday, you are getting a gift. I guess that I just feel that everyone has one and everyone needs to be made feel special on there day. Even if it is for just one day out of the year.

So the next time you hear that it is someones birthday, go the extra mile and try to make them feel special, because deep down everyone wants to feel like they are special.

2 comments:

MarieP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarieP said...

That is so funny! I totally work the whole "birthday week" concept but it hasn't occurred to me to stretch it to "birth month!" I am so stealing this idea....