Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

We have been so busy the last few weeks and there is no end in sight.


We went to Disney last weekend and had a great time. It was Alex's first time and he just soaked it all in. He was a trooper. He walked all day and only asked to be held when he couldn't see something. All the shopping that we do together finally paid off. LOL Nicholas and Lucas enjoyed it, they are still at the age where they still like to see everything. Josh who is older was a little upset because Splash Mountain was down. The last time he went it was down to. Maybe next time.


This coming weekend, I have to go to a Pamper Day that is being hosted by the ladies of my church. We are all getting together to pamper each other. It should be fun.


Sunday is my son, Alex's birthday. We are just going to have a small get together for him at my Mom's house. Just family. When he was asked what he wanted for his birthday he said, "I want a cake, a balloon, and a present." He is to funny.


Monday I have plans to go over to a friends for Memorial Day scrapping. I can't wait. We will be grilling out and for some reason my kids are always so well behaved over there.


Next weekend we will be moving into our new house. I can't wait to be able to spread out again. I have been shopping to find us some furniture and all the things that we will need. I found some great old ladder back chairs as a thrift store and some wood dressers for the boys. I got a great armoire entertainment center from the Kiwanis thrift shop. It is solid wood and it only has a few minor scratches. They are very unnoticeable, I had to get up close and look for them to be able to find something wrong. I got a great price on it. I found a brand new chocolate brown Broyhill couch at a close out store for $325. I couldn't believe it. All I need now is a chair for the living room. It has totally been a GOD thing because I have a budget and there is no way I could have afforded everything without his guidance.
For the next few weeks I will be busy planning VBS for our church. Pray for me, it seems that every obstacle that could come up, has.
This is a picture that I got of all my boys at the fort on Tom Sawyer's Island in Disney.


No comments: