Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spring Survival

I am doing a scrapbook program through Homegrown Scrapbooks. You receive this massive kit and 6 weeks worth of lessons and ideas. The goal is that at the end you will have completed 60 layouts. This makes it so super easy. You can either copy what the designers have already done or go in the opposite direction and create your own. Either way you win and get lots of goodies and lots done. The first PDF was posted today and I have got one layout completed already. I will keep you updated on my progress. Have a look at my completed layout. It is of my youngest son's dedication.





Spring survival has just started and already can't wait to see what Summer Survival will have. I know that I will need Summer Survival to get through the summer with 4 boys out of school. Can you say "Calgon take me away"?

No comments: