Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bitterness

I have been having an inner struggle lately. I am trying to do what is right and not be bitter about some things but at odd moments the bitterness just creeps up and hits me. I do not want to be bitter towards this person but I just start to think about things in the past and things in the present and I just get angry. When I start to think about it, I just have to stop and say a prayer for the person. If I don't it starts to get out of control and take over my life. Do you know what I mean? If I let myself keep the bitterness for one person, it starts to creep into other areas of my life. I have been having a spiritual battle lately and I just have to remember that after the rain comes the rainbow. So when you say your prayers tonight, say a short one for me. Thanks

2 comments:

emelyn said...

I hope everything will turn out good, April. I'll be thinking of you and praying for your peace...HUGS!!

Ellen said...

I am totally having that struggle today. I want to call that person up and tell them off, but I have to remember that doing that will do more damage than good. She used the best word - disappointed. That is exactly how I feel.