Friday, July 4, 2008

Summer Stash Challenge

I took this picture of Nicholas as he was mid air jumping into a mud puddle. We went over to a friends and they were all playing in a huge mud puddle and so I let my boys go out to play as well. Nicholas was my first baby and so he was never aloud to get dirty. I got over that real quick after baby 2 and 3. He was so excited to play in the mud. I sat and tried to think about the last time he had played in the mud and I realized that he never had. He had such a great time that day.
I did a layout for the summer stash challenge at Homegrown Scrapbooks and I chose this picture. I think that the colors in the picture scream summer. I used K & Company Paper, Thickers, Bazzil Just the Edge, and what is a LO without a few buttons. Hope you enjoy it as much as he enjoyed the mud puddle.


No comments: