Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I MADE THE TEAM!!!!!!!

I submitted to be on Scrap N Supply Shack's design team and they chose me. I am supper excited, they are just starting out with the monthly kits but from what I have seen they are going to take off fast. The chosen a wonderful group of ladies to be on the design team and I can't wait to get to know everyone. Here is the kit for August and September, sadly I won't be designing with these kits. I will start with the October kit. To purchase these kits click on the link below and it will take you to the web site.http://www.scrapbookingsupplyshack.com/home
They are working on getting a gallery and forum up and running so watch for the links.

3 comments:

emelyn said...

You are rockin' the teams!! I'm so happy for you and those look like GREAT kits!!

Taniwha said...

Woooooohoooooo! You go girl!

LisaNRoxy said...

Way to go April!! I am so happy for you!