Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Restore My Soul

Here is what I created for my first official challenge over at Faith Sisters. The challenge was to create something using the scripture from Psalms 23 2-3. When I read the scripture the passage that said "he leads me beside still waters" jumped out at me. I have a lot of trouble going to sleep at night, I have trouble shutting everything off in my head. LOL So I decided to make this journal to write my worries in and hand it all over to God. He can handle anything and only wants us to ask for his help. This helps me to have the "still waters". If you would like to join in the challenge at Faith Sisters just follow the link below. Everyone there is so warm and welcoming.














The challenge is to create a layout about a time when the Lord restored your soul or a layout pertaining to these scriptures Psalm 23:2-3.

http://faith-sisters.blogspot.com/

No comments: