Monday, November 24, 2008

Strawberry Fields Fall Frolic Crop

I had such a blast at the crop. Pam (the owner) really knows how to throw a party. Everyone was so nice and friendly. We did a progressive card and she gave out Strawberry Bucks to use in the store. I won a word game and there was tons and tons of yummy food.

This is the name tag that I made, we got Strawberry Bucks for making these as well.

This is my happy page about Lucas. I used Bo Bunny paper on this one.

Here is one I did about Alex, I used some old stash and parts of the AMM kit.
Alex again, we went to a little Fall Festival and he got to dig through the hay to find prizes. This is a page I did for Nicholas. I used a hambly transparency as my base page, it is hard to tell in this photo that it is a grid pattern on a clear transparency. I will try to get a better photo of this .

1 comment:

emelyn said...

Awesome layouts, April!! I esp love the one with Lucas!! Pretty Bo Bunny paper!