Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just wanted to pop in for a quick note to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all enjoy your holiday and eat as much as humanly possible.
We were going to go out to eat and skip the preparation and clean up, but we had some family invite us over to eat, so we are heading over to eat with them.
Friday I am going to get up and head down to Strawberry Fields Scrapbook Store to hit her black Friday sale. I am so excited to get there and spend spend spend. She is such a sweet lady, I asked her if she had any of the lollipop flowers from Prima a couple of weeks ago and she didn't so she ordered some up and they came in yesterday. I can't wait to get down there and get them, but I have to wait until Friday. At some point I am going to go and find a Wii. And through all that I have to work 10 -6. But that is alright. More scrapping money.
Enjoy your family, eat a ton!!!

No comments: