Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Kit at SSS

I was blown away by the kit this month at the Scrap N Supply Shack. I just loved the red foil thickers. Who doesn't love thickers? So I thought that I would share what I created with the kit.

This is Alex on Christmas morning 2007. He got a guitar and couldn't wait to play it.
On this page I created a distressed tree using 2 patterned papers and sewing around each piece. This is Lucas on Christmas of 2007 as well.
I have always wanted to make an advent calender and I finally got my chance. Everything I used was in the kit except the sled, paint, ink and nail.
At SSS they are starting a new card kit. I created these 4 cards using 1/2 of the kit. I had such fun making them.
I followed a Japanese book binding tutorial to create this fun book. Everything was in the kit except for the chipboard that I covered to make the front and back covers of the book.

1 comment:

Freezer Meals said...

April I love that sleigh! Now I can see it on here:)

I'll talk to you later...I didn't stop by TT's this morning because I was running late. I'll go by tomorrow