Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brand New Basic Grey

Today Pam (the owner of Strawberry Fields) was doing inventory of her store, have I mentioned how much I love her store? Well as my show of gratitude for her having such a great place to meet and crop, I went over to help her get it done. Did we get it done? Nope, but when I left tonight she was almost there. So while I was there the brown man came by, no not my husband, it was the UPS man with a huge order from American Crafts and Basic Grey. I just fell in love with the brand new Basic Grey Bittersweet line on site and she let me purchase some before it even hit the shelves. Here are the papers I chose to buy (with my DT discount;). Wait until you hear the names, they are so yummy you will want to eat them up.

Click the photo to see the papers up close.
From left to right:
vanilla fudge
praline
truffle
brittle
cherry cordial
element stickers
designer rubons

She has more from this line in the store, but with 4 boys there is only so much pink I can get away with.
Stay tuned for a project created with these yummy papers.

1 comment:

Freezer Meals said...

WOW April, I haven't checked your blog for about a week and I come back to all of this?? You have been busy girl!
Lovin' the layouts...can't wait to see what you do with the new basic grey, too.
Thank so much for helping with inventory. I can't believe how much crap..er, I mean scrap, that I have in the store. Having a new computer system makes double the work. It is going to smooth sailing from now on in there!