Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Strawberry Fields Crop

I went to a crop on Saturday at Strawberry Fields Scrapbook Shop and I had a blast. It was great to see everyone and decompress after the Christmas marathon. Here are a few LOs I created at the crop. The first LO I created using stuff that my good friend Lisa gave me for Christmas. She is so awesome, she showed up to my work with a pizza box full products and told me she wanted to see LO using the stuff. LOL Well here you go Lisa, one of many to come. Hope you like it.

This is me when I was little and living in Germany. I thought this Sassafrass paper was perfect for this photo of me. The journaling reads " My Daddy used to call me Sugar Plum, until I thought it was my real name!" 1983
This is a photo of Luci on Christmas day, I just loved this photo because it captures his true spirit. He is always a happy person and can always lift me out of a bad mood. I sure do love this guy.

1 comment:

emelyn said...

Beautiful layouts, love all the layering!