Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gifts of Christmas

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. This is the greatest time of year. Everyone is a little nicer and more friendly. The hustle and bustle of getting everything just perfect. It is the time of year that you remember what is important. What is the most important and often forgotten in the crazy madness is that it is Jesus Christ's birthday. What an awesome gift. I hope that everyone remembers the true meaning of Christmas this year and has a safe and happy holiday.

I made this frame for my Grandma. I got it over the summer at Micheal's for about $1. Grandparents are so hard to buy for, they already have everything. LOL So in the first frame it is a photo of my mom and her brother, the second photo is of my brothers and me and the third photo is of my kids that I took this year to send out in my Christmas cards. I used crackle paint and ink, prima flowers, lace and burlap and to honor my friend Rachel over in England, what project is complete without some ric rac?
Click on the image to see it larger.

No comments: