Monday, May 7, 2012

It has been soooooooo long since I blogged. We have been going, going, going with family, church, school, the house, a trip to Mexico. I have just now had a moment to breath. So while I was breathing I thought I would share a few things I created over the weekend. 
I was fortunate enough to go down to Bonita Springs this past weekend for a National Scrapbook Day three day crop hosted by Scrapbooks Etc. We stayed at the Trianon Hotel and it was "muy" awesome. Let me tell you, these ladies know how to throw a crop. The food was great, there were so many giveaways. I think at last count I had won 5 prizes. The tables weren't crowded and everyone was so nice. I really liked the goodie bags. None of that junk you wouldn't use, it was full of papers, 6x6 templates, adhesive, stamps, flowers and so much more. It was all in a Utility Bin from a company called Thirty-one.  I thought the bins were store property for us to use as garbage cans but I soon found out they were for us to take home.  Totally awesome! I had the most fun, there is going to be another three day crop in July and October and I plan to be at both :)
So to get on with it here are a few things I created. The first one is a alter-art project for my best friend to hang in her daughter's room. Followed by a few layouts I scrapped of my family :)






No comments: