Monday, July 9, 2012

Can you say, about time?

So I have to admit, I do not like the beach. I really want to like the beach. It is kind of like mustard to me. I don't like mustard but will endure it if I have to. So I just don't go to the beach very often. Like never. The last time I went - until a few days ago- was about 10 years ago and yes I live on the Gulf Coast of Florida. So my youngest son, who is eight, has never seen the beach. Does that make me the worst mom ever or what? So my bestest bud invited us out to the beach for the 4th of July this year. I hesitated to accept because, HELLO, I don't like the beach but she is my bestest bud and my baby boy needed to see the beach. On a whole, the day turned out much better then I anticipated and the kids had a great time. Oh and I came out of it without a sunburn - that is a miracle from Jesus. So here are a few photos of us at the beach.
Lucas and Tessa

Tessa

Alex
Alex


Lucas

Alex
Kristine and Tess

Lucas


Luci and Lucas

Alex
Alex


No comments: