Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Avalanche

The creativity is flowing right now.
I have so many projects floating around in my head that I don't know where to start.
I have finished a few already, the Tropical Paradise Canvas as well as a Halloween mini album that will also be a class at Scrapbooks Etc.
I am currently working on a Christmas project that is turning out so well.
I feel like I have been hit by a creativity avalanche.
We all have those times when NOTHING comes to us.
That is usually when I take a class or work from a kit. It helps to churn up the stagnant creativity.
School will be starting soon, for the boys and for me, so that will limit the time I have to create but with a little planning I have no fear that I will manage to carve out some time for creating, classes, and crops.
Stay tuned for sneak peeks for all of my upcoming classes :)

No comments: